Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th and nothing bad has happened so far. In fact something good just happened - I received the following e mail - Brian is a good guy and, thankfully for me, believes in my new book. I find it very difficult to ensure that my book is available in those bookstores where it is being asked for. In too many locations Chapters/Indigo does not carry my book, nor do they plan to - do other authors have the same frustrations? I would love to hear from you. It can be very depressing when it seems that if you are not already a celebrity your book simply is of no interest to some of the key bookstore owners. I am still working on it though and remain positive that I will be able to get my book out there for you...

Hi Carol Ann,

I just had an interesting tid bit I thought you'd like... I'm doing some report analysis, and have found that your book, If I Knew Then What I Know Now, is the #1 best seller in my Health section, far surpassing the #2 spot by almost 50 books! I think thats cool.

Take care and see you soon,
Brian

Brian Bradley | Customer Experience Manager
Indigospirit Mount Sinai Hospital # 428
600 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5

Phone: 416-979-9428
Email: bbradley@indigo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment