Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mary Rose Cole (d'Entremont)

Everyone who has touched our hearts and passed away represents a missing piece of our heart don't you think?

I love this photo of my beautiful mother taken in June 1965.  I had left home a year earlier and when I returned for my first (of many) vacations I snapped pictures of everyone in every room in our little Wilmot home.

Mom was working in the kitchen in this photo - she was never without a smile for her daughters. And she was almost always in the kitchen!

December 22nd I will celebrate mom's birthday as I do each year and on the 20th I will remember the day we lost her - cancer took her life twenty years ago this month  Hard to believe.When your mother dies................hard to put into words.

Rest in peace mom - thinking of you always.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment