Thursday, December 6, 2012

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?


Maria (in the middle) and Linda Brown at the Fieldway Life Members Christmas luncheon I mentioned here yesterday.

Maria and I did not work together during our Bell careers but we have always worked together on our love of charity and volunteer work.  She is one of the funniest ladies I know and just seeing her makes me smile!

Linda Brown was our nurse in the Medical Department at Bell and twenty years ago this month she was more than a nurse to me. As my mother faced her final days in her battle with cancer Linda was a friend, confident and shoulder to lean on.   She always remained totally professional yet her kindness and caring attitude served as a constant reminder that we were not alone.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment