Thursday, May 3, 2012

What A Life!

Check out www.whatalife.ca if you have ever wanted to honour your family/friends by documenting their life stories on DVD.  This company can tailor one of their video packages to tell your unique story.

"Every LIFE tells a story.  Every story deserves a LIFE" is their motto.  What A Life can help you to Celebrate a family milestone, Create a family heirloom or Capture your living legacy.

I personally know Duane Lowe, the mastermind behind this business, and you can definitely trust her with your family secrets! 

When I lived in Haliax, Duane was very kind to me.  She interviewed me a number of times on her TV show Maritimes Today.  This is my way of paying it forward.  She won't disappoint I promise you.

You can go to her website www.whatalife.ca or call Duane directly at 902 466 8007.  Good luck!

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment