Sunday, May 20, 2012

Long weekend

We had a family outing planned today - the Toronto Zoo!  However little Miss Lexi was not feeling well so everyone resorted to family chores and jobs we have been putting off - why not tackle them on the long weekend.  I did some writing but I set everything up on my balcony so didn't feel that I was missing out on the summer weather we are having this long weekend.

My version of a weekend at the cottage - and I love it.

I am also feeling very sad for a family I know in Grande Prairie, Alberta.  I met them through my sister and this weekend they are making plans to bury their beautiful 15 year old daughter who took her own life a few days ago.  So many cases of suicide and when it is someone you know, even indirectly, it is very hard to shake. I pray this young girl's family will be able to deal and recover at least to some extent. I can't begin to imagine...........

Hug your kids......

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment