Sunday, February 20, 2011

Expedia Cruise Ship Centers Richmond BC &Toronto







January in Richmond BC and February in Toronto I had the opportunity to give a keynote address at a rally/gala event hosted by Expedia Cruise Ship Centers. In Toronto I sat with the Cambridge Expedia Cruise Ship Center team - the first photo here is with Lynnette Earle and we dined with owners Judy and Randy Bradford, Les Rolt, Wendy Chamberlain, Betty Brohman and Fred Mercer from the corporate office in Vancouver. I enjoyed a wonderful evening with this team - clearly they love working together, they love what they do and they LOVE cruising! My Comfort Hearts are now part of a fundrasing program with Expedia and I am hopeful that we will sell thousands and thousands of Comfort Hearts together and raise lots of money for breast cancer research. So far almost 1500 Comfort Hearts have been purchased so we are off to a good start.
The other two pictures were taken by Expedia's Senior Designer Josephine Olivier who very kindly shared them with me so I could share with you.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
From the heart,
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment