Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keeping in touch

With Dawn in blue, Dorothy in red and Maria standing behind me - I love spending time with fellow retirees from Bell Canada. We have so many memories to share and so much catching up to do each time we meet.

The smiles begin the second we recognize someone - like the handsome man from my Rouge Rive I&R days and the hockey player from our winning team who reminded me he was not actually part of my team - Oh Yes You Were!

One lady shared a memory of our four year old sons playing together at the office in Kingston on a Saturday when we all had to work. A man asked if I remembered him just by looking at him - you bet! (and I didn't cheat by looking at your name tag either.)

I am still smiling...

Have a gentle Thursday all.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment