Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My friends JC and Marthe Legault

I love this photo!  What a beautiful mother and son.

Many of you know my friend JC from my Bell days and perhaps from the chapter in my last book that JC contributed to.

I have posted pictures of JC on my blog before but this is the first photo of his mother, my friend, Marthe.  Marthe and JC were at the Sens/Leafs game last evening (I forgot who won the game actually...........)  Marthe has seasons tickets to the Sens home games and she travelled to Toronto last evening to attend the 'away' game with JC. Showing up in their Sen's sweaters took lots of guts and I am sure at least some of the Leafs faithful had a word or two for them.   Well done you two!

Marthe and I have not yet met in person but we will meet on March 6th in Ottawa at the International Women's Day event hosted by the Canadian Federation of University Women.

Marthe I am looking forward to meeting you very much.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment