Thursday, September 15, 2011

Four Points by Sheraton in Halifax - fundraiser in pictures as promised

I know I blogged about this event a few days ago but I promised pictures - here they are.  I won't name everyone because I am already leaving important people out by not posting pictures of everyone - that would be over 100 people!

The silent auction was a real success and I was totally impressed with the donations to the auction.  Well done Halifax!  Every successful company/business/hotel has a "head guy" and just above my picture you will see the Four Points by Sheraton Halifax big-guy-Bill.  Often when the top guy takes the mic he/she is less than comfortable.  Not so with Bill.  His timing was perfect, his humour appreciated and understood by all and he knew exactly when to be at the mic and when to sit down.  Impressive Bill!  Finally I have to mention Jeremy - pictured on the left with me.  Jeremy was my contact leading up to the event and during my stay in Halifax and I could not ask for a more professional and impressive person to work with. I see lots of success in your future young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment