Saturday, September 10, 2011

Four Points by Sheraton Halifax - Connect for a Cause raised $9,000.00!

Four Points by Sheraton Halifax held their first annual fundraiser - this year the proceeds went to Ovarian Cancer Canada and what an evening it was!  My contact leading up to the event was Jeremy Theriault and we were in contact almost daily as we got closer to the event date.  Emilie Chiasson who is the Atlantic Regional Manager for OCC and I were on CTV Morning with Heidi Petracek and Sept 8th unfolded from there. My hat is off to everyone at Four Points from the GM, Bill Brown (who was very funny by the way - his timing is excellent when he is at the podium and he kept the evening moving perfectly) to the many staff team members who worked their full day and then dressed up and volunteered their time for the entire evening - a great team. It was such a delightful event to be part of and my first time working with OCC.  
Now I don't normally talk about food but I have to show you the menu - Scanway Catering put on the most amazing meal topped off with - in my case - Bailey's in my after dinner coffee!!  The food was absolutely delicious, the servers were right on the mark and presentation was perfect. Check out www.scanwaycatering.com and  www.fourpointssheraton.com in Halifax. I have some pictures coming so will be back to this event in a few days.  I would do it again in a New York minute!!

Love

Carol Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment