Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reaching out to help a friend - Mike Crosby

My Bell friends are many and all too many are cancer survivors. Mike Crosby and I worked together in the early 1980's during my Rouge River Installation and Repair days - my best job ever!

Mike contacted me today to share that he too is a survivor - of prostate cancer. Last September he faced this disease with early detection, immediate surgery (radical prostate surgery,) speedy recovery and great test results. Mike is now giving back by taking part (for the third year actually) in the Embridge Ride to Conquer Cancer - Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto. If you would like to sponsor Mike please go to www.conquercancer.ca/goto/mcrosby and make your pledge. Mike would really appreciate it I know.

Please pass this on to any of the Bell team you feel would be interested - and others too if you like.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment