Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A new month...

Here we are in March already. I am off to Kitchener/Waterloo to do some work with my friend Shirley's Probus Women's Club. I will stay to visit with Shirley for a few days and we will visit Pat Legg in Guelph. Pat is my friend who fell on December 4th and broke her pelvis in four different places. She was in a rehab center in Kitchener for some time and is now recovering at home with physio five days a week. This woman is remarkable. She is so determined and I am so very proud of her. She is working through so much pain and never complains.

Shirley and I were roommates in North Bay Ontario back in 1965 when we were young single women who had parties every weekend and danced on our kitchen table-top in our Go-Go boots. Clearly, we will have lots to talk about. Ah, the good old days when we were so innocent. Not that I would want to go back there anytime soon........

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment