Sunday, February 10, 2013

From the Heart


From day one - when I separated 800-plus letters by year, and then by province and then alphabetically I knew that one day this would be a book.

From the Heart is very close to being finished.  Well, finished in the sense that I, and my copy editor, will sign off on the manuscript and pass it over to an expert who will handle type-setting  etc before the book goes to print.

The stories  in From the Heart speak to comfort, hope and the ripple effect of the Comfort Heart and I think you will enjoy reading each and every one of them.

All proceeds will go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - Atlantic Region and I am so happy to share that we have found a sponsor who will cover all of our printing costs.  I don't want CBCF paying even one cent to cover costs related to my book - that is not what their funds are for so finding a sponsor is exciting for me.  More about our sponsor soon.

It is a sunny Sunday, the snow is on the ground but no longer falling, fairly warm outside and I think I will take myself for a walk.  Maybe I will see you out there somewhere.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment