Friday, March 5, 2010

Post Olympics

The entire country paused and then cheered when OUR Sidney Crosby scored the winning goal in overtime! (OUR meaning he is from NS of course) Could the game have been more exciting? Like many Canadians I am so proud of our country for many reasons - the Olympics is just one reason.

I am heading West to Grande Prairie Alberta to do some work with the GP Regional College and then I head East to do some work with the NS Community College - Kentville campus. How lucky am I to have work in two parts of the country where I just happen to have family living - Lois and her family in the West and Connie in the East. Life is good and I am packing up very soon.

Winter will soon be behind us and I need a car. I am having Miata withdrawals and am on the verge of making a purchase - another Miata probably - stay tuned. Any car advice out there?

Let's hope winter (what there was of it) is behind us - looking forward to spring.

Enjoy and drop me a note when you can - I enjoy everyone's e-mail and do try to reply to all. If I have left anyone out it was not intentional honestly so give me another chance.

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment