Sunday, January 26, 2014

Telephone pioneers


Bonnie, Dorothy, Linda and Helen - part of the "A Team" reunion at my home yesterday. 

Together, we were part of a team making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate as far back as the late 70's.  Telephone employees volunteering their time to make a difference in the life of others - with wonderful memories to share each time we meet.

Bonnie continues to spoil us with her homemade treats and she did it again yesterday.  Thank you Bonnie. I may finish the buttertarts off for breakfast this morning.

Dorothy treated us all to our dinner - pizza delivery on a cold day was perfect. Dorothy thank you for being so generous with us.

Linda thank you for the lovely candle and dish - I will decorate my balcony in the spring with this added colour of red. Perfect.

In the above photo you will see a red heart peaking up from behind my candles.  Helen - thanks for this one of a kind heart decoration. It fits in perfectly with my heart collection and I love it.

We continue to make memories each time we gather - and yesterday we created even more.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment