Friday, July 2, 2010

"Going Home"

This summer my sister, Lois, and I have a road trip planned. We will start with a few days in Halifax, followed by more days in Middleton for our MRHS Reunion, followed by more days at Mavillette Beach followed by more days back in Halifax - and I can hardly wait!

I am driving down in my little MX5 and am hoping I make it through Montreal without any errors in reading the signs. The last time I drove home was back in the early and mid '90's so maybe the signs will make more sense to me this time? (Likely not but we will see.) I seem to end up in the downtown Montreal area and have to head out from there so I clearly have been getting lost in the past. However I have my GPS this time so nothing can go wrong correct?

I leave Toronto on the 15th so may be back here before I leave.

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment