Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Follow up - people, media and stuff

Many of you have sent e mails and comments on my "Mental Illness and Emotional Journeys" Chapter in If I Knew Then What I Know Now. In particular you have asked about my friend JC.

JC and I enjoyed lunch together just before he and his entire family left for a Christmas holiday in the sun. His gift to all was a copy of my book with special emphasis on his story captured within the pages. They had a wonderful time together - family time is so important to JC and his family. Early in the New Year I heard from one of his daughters asking for details re how she could contact my publisher. Could there be a JC book in the works? Stay tuned.

My friend Mike Bullard is back on the air - Talk radio 820 AM in Hamilton from 4 pm to 6 pm daily. I was Mike's guest a few days ago and we tackled everything from our Bell days together to my new book to "sexy older women" - don't even ask!

Have a great day

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment